Why study at INTO Oregon State University?
Academic life at INTO Oregon State University is about exploring your interests, discovering your strengths and achieving your goals – in the classroom and in the world. You’ll combine your coursework with hands-on research and learning opportunities and have access to academic support resources across campus to help you succeed.
Pursue your academic and English language studies at a leading research university. Learn more about our programs for international students »
INTO Oregon State University’s academic Pathway and English language programs provide the highest quality preparation for your undergraduate and graduate study.
- Take the first steps toward earning a US university degree at one of America’s top-ranked research universities
- Study in one of the friendliest, safest, and greenest towns in the US
- Live, learn and have fun with university students from all 50 US states and nearly 100 countries
- Enjoy full access to all university resources, services and facilities
- Have small classes taught by university instructors
- Earn academic credits that apply toward Oregon State University degree programs
- Receive personalized academic advising throughout any program of study
- Progress to an Oregon State University degree program upon successful completion of a Pathway
INTO OSU University Facts
- Founded: 1868
- Enrollment: 28,886
- International Students: 3,884
- Countries represented: 100
- Bachelors degrees: 200+
- Master’s/ PhDs: 80+
- Campus Size: 400 acres
- Resesarch: $285 Million
- Faculty: 1,079 full time, 337 part time
Oregon State University: by the numbers
- Oregon State University is one of only 40 public universities with “Tier 1 – very high research activity and community engagement” designations (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching).
- Ranked #69 in the US and #152 worldwide out of 1,200+ ranked (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2012, Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- One of the “Best in the West” (The Princeton Review, 2012)
- Among 21 public university Best Buys in the US, Canada and Great Britain (Fiske Guide to Colleges, 2014)
- Among the top 25 largest Engineering programs in the US
- Oregon State University welcomes a diverse student body of over 26,000 students from all 50 US states and more than 100 countries
- Highly-ranked programs in Engineering, Science, and Business
- Among the top 25 largest Engineering departments in the US and the largest on the West Coast